[Fredslist] Office furniture & supplies available

Darlene Fiscus DarFiscus at creativeaccessnyc.com
Wed Jun 17 12:11:00 EDT 2009

Hi everyone,

I am moving from a stand-alone private office in NYC to a shared office
suite arrangement, which means that I can't take my "stuff" with me.
Consequently, I have some furniture and office supplies that I'd be willing
to give to Gothamites for next to nothing ‹ if not free. (The free part
depends upon how nice you are.)  I have the following:

- Two large desks
- Three office chairs
-  A small, yet full-size, refrigerator
-  An old, but still functioning, fax machine complete with cartridges
- Four small filing cabinets
-  A medium-sized, black bookcase (can be disassembled for moving)
-  A computer desk/office organizer that is on wheels
- A variety of office supplies (hanging file folders, regular file folders,
three-ring binders, etc.)

If you or someone you know could use any of these items, please contact me
directly at DarFiscus at creativeaccessnyc.com or 732-423-0998.  The items
would need to be picked up from 330 West 42nd Street (bet. 8th & 9th Aves.)
by the end of next week.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Darlene Fiscus