[Fredslist] Need summer intern spots:H.S.teens:PSA charity program

abonfiglio at psapartnership.org abonfiglio at psapartnership.org
Mon Jun 15 22:08:42 EDT 2009

The Partnership for Student Advancement has several teenagers in its
program at the H.S. of Leadership and Public Service.

Two of our students have asked our help in finding them summer intern
positions.

One student that is applying is President of her class and is
extremely bright and capable. The other student is also a serious
student and quite capable and willing to learn new things.

Kindly let me know if you would like more information. Kindly pass
this to others if you think they can help.

Thank you so much.

Anne Bonfiglio
Exec. Dir./PSA
10 Park Ave 7H