[Fredslist] June 17th CT/ Westchester get together

Judy Heft judithheft at optonline.net
Mon Jun 15 08:17:13 EDT 2009

The weather is cooperating and it proves to be a good turn out. Please come
and networking with us in an informal setting at the Crab Shell Restaurant
on the water in Stamford, CT at Stamford Landing. Get to know the other
Gothamites from the area. Rain or Shine but it looks like shine or at least
no rain! Cash Bar  5:30 to 7:30, Wednesday, June 17th. It's only a few
minutes from the Stamford Train station. A short cab ride or I will pick you
up at the station. We even have a few city folk joining us in the
Hinterlands. Bring potential Gothamites so they can get to know us up close
and personal.

We hope to see you there.

RSVP to me at judithheft at optonline.net or Peter Grabel at
pgrabel at luxurymortgage.com

Regards,

Judy

Judith Heft & Associates, LLC

Bill paying and daily management for busy individuals

office 203-978-1858

fax 203-978-1857

cell 917-494-3986

www.judithheft.com

judy at judithheft.com

P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail