[Fredslist] Film major available for videography work

Jill Tipograph/Everything Summer jill at everythingsummer.com
Sun Jun 14 13:24:54 EDT 2009

Film major available for videography work this summer in the tri-state area

Hi Gotham,

My son, Ross Tipograph, is a certified film major at Emerson College in
Boston. Ross is looking to use his fine-tuned skills to film, edit, and
create a DVD for your event as a keepsake for you. Nothing too fancy here
folks, but perfect if you seek a "home movie"-type memory for the occasion.

I know we have some Videographers in Gotham as well so if you are looking
for assistance, Ross is your man!

 Gotham, please consider Ross for any projects, including

*	Low-key Bar/Bat Mitzvahs
*	Birthday parties
*	Talent shows
*	School plays

*	Fundraisers
*	Corporate functions
*	Name your event.

He is open for business for the entirety of summer 2009. Reasonable fees
based on your project's needs.

Ross can be reached at 201 452 8772. Or email me
(jill at everythingsummer.com).

Jill Tipograph

Founder/Director

Everything Summer, LLC