[Fredslist] June 17 Gotham Luncheon with Youth, I.N.C. (Improving Nonprofits for Children)

Christopher Lamal clamal at lamal-law.com
Thu Jun 11 01:52:03 EDT 2009

Youth, I.N.C. (Improving Nonprofits for Children) helps non-profits serving
youth in the NYC region to improve their operations and develop their
capacities. Among other things, Youth I.N.C. trains non-profit organizations
to design, fund, and manage fundraising events, increase their base of
donors and build their boards of directors.

If you are interested or involved in community/charitable/philanthropic
work, then please join us at Gotham's next Charitable Forum luncheon this
coming Wednesday, June 17 at 12:30 at Friars Club.

All Gothamites interested in community/charitable/non-profit endeavors are
welcome to share in our luncheon.

Register and pay online on the Gotham website.

Hope to see you then and there.

Chris Lamal
Christopher T. Lamal
Lamal Law Office