[Fredslist] Spyware software? Printer ink?

katalin katalin at medbillsassist.com
Tue Jun 9 15:17:53 EDT 2009

The reply to this post to the entire mailing list isn't a
mistake.

I wanted to share this information with the network, because
Vipre is that good!

By far Vipre http://www.sunbeltsoftware.com  is the best
antivirus software I have come across for a small business owner.
I am using it on all my computers.  "Save your family budget and
ditch your old Antivirus software for high performance protection
that IS NOT a resource hog!"

I suggest to ditch your old ink printer and move up in the word.
You can get a decent  color laser printer for about $250.  I
picked up an HP  last year from Costco for around $220.  Since
then I have printed everything imaginable with the original
cartridge.

Katalin Goencz CIC
MedBillsAssist  a division of O&K Consulting
Phone: 203-569-7610
Fax: 203.973.0367
 <mailto:katalin at medbillsassist.com> katalin at medbillsassist.com

 <http://www.medbillsassist.com/> http://www.medbillsassist.com/