[Fredslist] My favorite goody from the golf outing

Mike Landrum mikelandrum at optonline.net
Mon Jun 8 18:03:03 EDT 2009

We had a great day for the Golf Outing and I am still savoring that
beautiful day -

Now I start digging into the Goody Bag at last, and I find among all the
nifty stuff - beautiful shirt, cap, golf balls, etc, the most inspiring item
for me is the great set of magnetic words from Judie Moceri's Promotional
Solutions International.

I find myself rearranging these 47 words and getting all sorts of positive
messages - "Focus on priorities and strive for excellence!" "Set big Goals"
"Dreams Work!"

Thanks, Judie - and your logo stays up there with all those positive ideas.
What a terrific and "sticky" gift. . .

Great!

Mike Landrum
Speechwright, Executive Speaker's Coach