[Fredslist] Congratulations to Ace Payroll

Alan Klein alan.klein at acepayroll.com
Wed Jun 3 13:47:16 EDT 2009

Thank you for the kind words.

In addition to Flo's Envirosac , those Gotham members in attendance were also able to see:

The furnishings from Gotham member Chuck Fetta of Office Furniture Warehouse

The sign work from Gotham member Gary Anzalone of Precision Signs

Taste the coffee of Gotham member Ed Seidenberg of Galaxie Coffee Service

We thank all our fellow Gotham members who helped our office be what it is.

Alan