[Fredslist] Gotham's mentor program praise

Katherine Cohn katherinecohn at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 1 13:36:08 EDT 2009

Dear Gotham,

At our last Formica 1 Meeting, Fred asked me to let everyone know what I thought of my experience with the mentoring program and I said I could do a commercial for it because I love it so much!

I was matched with Phyllis Weiss Haserot and it has been nothing but inspirational, informative and fun. We meet as often as we can to help each other with particular projects or needs that we have. You can design it anyway that works for you and your mentor partner - that is one reason it is so great. If you have not signed up for the mentoring program, I suggest that you join today.

Warm regards,

Katherine Cohn