[Fredslist] Publishing Internship for Terrific Young Lady Sought!

Langsam, Andrew Alangsam at PRYORCASHMAN.com
Mon Jun 1 09:32:35 EDT 2009

My best friend's daughter is a truly brilliant high school senior (going
to Northwestern in the Fall).  She is an exceptional reader and writer
and as sweet and unassuming as she could be.  Extremely pleasant
personality, speaks intelligently, knows how to listen and from a really
fine family.  I am not looking for her to be adopted by anyone but she
is looking for a summer internship, paid or not, with anyone in the
publishing field.  I know she will be helpful, not a burden but, rather,
she will truly provide positive value to someone in this field.  Please
give this some thought and let me know if you or anyone you know can
help her.

Any questions, let me know.

Andrew S. Langsam

ADDRESS UNTIL JULY 2, 2009:

Pryor Cashman LLP
410 Park Avenue
New York, New York 10022
212 326 0180 (Direct)
212 515 6969 (Private Fax)
ALangsam at pryorcashman.com

ADDRESS AFTER JULY 3, 2009:

Pryor Cashman LLP
7 Times Square Tower
New York, New York 10036
212 326 0180 (Direct)
212 515 6969 (Private Fax)
ALangsam at pryorcashman.com

www.pryorcashman.com

This message is intended only for the use of the addressee
and may contain information that is privileged and confidential
by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any review, use, dissemination, or copying of this
communication in error, please forward the email back and delete
all copies of the message and attachments.
IRS Circular 230 disclosure:
To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the Internal
Revenue Service, we inform you that any U.S. tax advice contained
in this communication (including attachments) is not intended
or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of
(i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or
applicable provisions of state and local tax law or (ii) promoting,
marketing, or recommending to another party any transaction or
matter addressed herein.