[Fredslist] Come Ride the circuit to LI Healthcare 8/7/09

Cynthia Somma cssomma at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 30 09:48:37 EDT 2009

Come ride the circuit to the next meeting of Gotham LI Healthcare being held on Friday, August 7, 2009 at 8:00 AM sharp at the Milleridge Inn in Jericho.

We do not enforce a non compete rule so everyone is welcome to attend. The cost is $25.00 and a continental breakfast will be served.

If you know of any potential members for the group, we do have a few niches available.

Please let me know if you would like to attend.

Regards,

Cindy

Cynthia Somma, CPC, CMM

Physicians 1st Reimbursement Svcs, LLC