[Fredslist] A Great Gotham Day

Debra B. Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Tue Jul 28 23:00:46 EDT 2009

Hi Gotham,

Today I had the pleasure of attending a meeting of a potential new Gotham
group - Gotham East End.  What a great group and terrific meeting! There was
a lot of energy in the room, great stories, and all of the guests seem to
"get it," that special Gotham spirit of giving!

As the group solidifies and becomes our newest group, look for more updates
and information on this exciting, vibrant group of East Enders!
Congratulations to Paul Napolitano, Victoria Drogin and Jason Greenberg for
their work and insight into growing Gotham to the East End.. Stay tuned
Gotham, this group is going to take off!

Debra B. Lindner
Administrative Director

Gotham City Networking

debbie at gothamnetworking.com