[Fredslist] Young man from Korea seeking ...

Phyllis E. Dubrow pdubrow at pipeline.com
Mon Jul 27 21:40:58 EDT 2009

To the Manhattan Gothamites ...

The grandson of my  friend Choi, from the deli near my office, is visiting
from Korea till October.  The young man is 18 and is finding English
difficult,  Choi says that what he needs is a girlfriend, or a girl, to show
him around New York.  I told Choi I would see what I can do.

So:  Anyone know a nice girl who might like to meet this very well mannered
and charming young man, or have any suggestions for how he might make a
connection?

They live near Madison in the 80s.  Photos attached.

Phyllis E. Dubrow | Attorney at Law | 230 Park Avenue, Suite 2525, New York
NY 10169 |T: 212-661-2885 | F: 212-409-8682| pdubrow at pipeline.com