[Fredslist] FW: Sports Memorabilia FIRE SALE

Sergio Fernandez de Cordova sfdecordova at FUELOUTDOOR.COM
Mon Jul 27 15:42:33 EDT 2009

If anyone is interested in the below let me know.

I am already in contact with Brandon Steiner so please do not forward this to him. This is just in case there are sports junkies, which I know a bunch, who might love this opportunity.

Best regards,

Sergio A. Fernández de Córdova | EVP
Fuel Outdoor | Real Estate, Government Affairs and Legal
149 5th Avenue, 11th Floor | New York, NY 10010
Tel: +1 212 796-4190 | Fax: +1 212 967-7337
sfdecordova at FuelOutdoor.com<mailto:sfdecordova at FuelOutdoor.com> | http://www.fueloutdoor.com<http://www.fueloutdoor.com/>

From: Frank A. Spadaro
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2009 3:39 PM
To: Sergio Fernandez de Cordova
Subject: Sports Memorabilia FIRE SALE

I have a HUGE lot (100's) of items of sports memorabilia from an ex oil trader who lost everything, and then went through a divorce. I am in the process of typing up the list of the inventory.

This guy is dead broke, and needs money BAD.

Please pass this on to anyone who might be interested so i can pass the list off to them, a bulk buy would be best!

--
---
Frank A. Spadaro

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This message and its attachments (if any) may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information and is intended only for the use of the addressee named above. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission.

If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that you must not use, disseminate, copy it in any form or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this message in error please delete it and any copies of it and kindly inform the sender of this e-mail by replying.