[Fredslist] 140 W 69th Street Inexpensive studio sublet

JADLER115 at aol.com JADLER115 at aol.com
Sat Jul 25 20:01:13 EDT 2009

Many times someone on Fredslist is looking for an inexpensive rental for a
child or themselves...this came to me from a friend.  She is taking one
month commission.  Anyone interested should contact her directly.

Asking 1575
Lissa-Debra  Spiller
Office/Fax 212-396-0526
Lissamgre at aol.com
_www.mgre.com_ (http://www.mgre.com)

I have a small studio sublet in this bldg...fulltime
doorman,laundry,elevator...Apt has 2 windows,small pullman kitchen and stall  shower bath...BUT
double height ceilings so there is a feeling of space and  looks at Broadway
but quiet.

Janet Adler

Janet Adler  Realty, Ltd

1 212 427 3809