[Fredslist] Fred, Nancy, & Debbie's Premiere Wine to Wind Down the Day Event

elizmb at tiac.net elizmb at tiac.net
Fri Jul 24 08:41:56 EDT 2009

A lovely idea and a lovely group!

The lack of structure was charming...more relaxed than most luncheons or dinners when people tend to be more "on".  So delightful putting people with their names, thus far known only through fredslist.  Seeing old friends and meeting new ones...

Thank you Nancy, Debbie, & Fred!  And, Mitch, for giving another of your Gotham Website Tutorials.  No matter how many times I hear you, I always learn some new tidbit!

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Marner-Brooks
Training The Speaking Voice
P.O. Box 237025