[Fredslist] Hinterlanders trek to Prohibition!

Judy Heft judithheft at optonline.net
Mon Jul 20 23:36:38 EDT 2009

I can't think of a better way to spend a summer Monday night than at
Prohibition listening to the beautiful voice of Marcus Goldhaber. Marcus has
great charisma and a beautiful smile. His voice is wonderful and he is a
true entertainer. Prohibition is a terrific venue. Jim Conley is a gracious
and wonderful host. The food was delicious and the ambience was comfortable
and fun. We had the mushroom stuffed ravioli with goat cheese and sun dried
tomatoes. Yum!

And it was only a 45 minute ride from CT. Just do it! Marcus performs there
every Monday night and it's an evening not to be missed.

Thanks and regards,

Judy

Judith Heft & Associates, LLC

Bill paying and daily management for busy individuals

office 203-978-1858

fax 203-978-1857

cell 917-494-3986

www.judithheft.com

 <mailto:judy at judithheft.com> judy at judithheft.com

LinkedIn profile: <http://www.linkedin.com/in/judyheft>
http://www.linkedin.com/in/judyheft

P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail