[Fredslist] The Return of the Long Island Incubator

Rona Gura ronagura at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 20 11:00:19 EDT 2009

Good morning all-

 Come join your fellow Long Islanders at the Long Island Incubator. This is an evening dedicated to networking and socializing with your fellow Gothammites and anyone else you choose to bring along.

The incubator will take place on Tuesday, August 11, 2009 at 6:00 p.m. at

 The Grand Luxe Cafe in Roosevelt Field. All you have to do is come, drink,
 and pay for your drinks. This is networking at its easiest!

There is no noncompete rule so everyone is welcome. All I ask is that you let me know that you'll be coming and whether you'll be bringing any guests.  Any questions, please feel free to ask me.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Rona Gura