[Fredslist] Opportunity - Company Visibility/Marketing

Bari Bari at barizahn.com
Fri Jul 17 11:31:52 EDT 2009

Hi All,

Many cast members from the Sopranos are doing a two-night reading of the movie "On the Water Front" on the waterfront in Sinantra Park in Hoboken on July 28th and 29th.

This is a free reading and you are all welcome to attend, as all cast members are donating their performance and the City of Hoboken is a sponsor of the event.  The city expects 1000 people a night to attend the performance.

At present, we are still looking for a presenting sponsor(s) for the performance. The cost is $5k any night, so your company could sponsor one or both nights. This is any incredibly high-profile event, with significant media coverage and a tremendous opportunity to get your company's name in front of 2000 people, while being a part of a project that brings a strong sense of community to Hoboken.

If you are interested in this marketing opportunity, please let mes know and I wll send you a complete sponsorship package, which includes tickets to the VIP cast party on the evening of July 29th at the Quays on the Hoboken Waterfront.

Warmly,
Bari
917.690.2885