[Fredslist] The Return of the Long Island Incubator

Rona Gura ronagura at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 13 09:49:03 EDT 2009

Good morning all-

 I am so pleased to announce the return of the Long Island incubator.
This is a fun event where there is no non-compete rule. Anyone and
everyone is welcome. You don't have to be a member of a Long Island group to attend.

The incubator will take place on Tuesday, August 11, 2009 at 6:00 p.m. at The Grand Luxe Cafe in Roosevelt Field. All you have to do is come, drink, and pay for your drinks. This is networking at its easiest!

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. So, come to the incubator and see what percolates.

Rona Gura

PS Due to the proximity of the event to their offices no one from Moritt Hock Hamroff & Horowitz will be excused. : )