[Fredslist] Long Island Parenting Magazine Needs Interviewees asap

Jill Tipograph/Everything Summer jill at everythingsummer.com
Sun Jul 12 17:30:52 EDT 2009

Please see below request from a colleague who is writing a timely story on
parents who have lost their jobs. Needs interviewees asap; must reside on
Long Island. Feel free to pass onto anyone who fits the profile.

Thanks,

Jill Tipograph
Founder/Director
Everything Summer, LLC
 <mailto:jill at everythingsummer.com> jill at everythingsummer.com
 <http://www.everythingsummer.com> www.everythingsummer.com

Author of  <http://www.everythingsummer.com/guide.asp> Your Everything
Summer Guide & Planner

"Hi all, I'm writing a story for a Long Island parenting magazine and need
some contacts asap. It's about how parents who've lost jobs (they could now
be employed again, or not), handled the situation, both in terms of telling
their kids, adjusting financial situation, and a host of other issues (ie,
do you keep your regular daycare situation? What do you tell your kids? How
do you help them cope with their anxieties? Etc.

It can be anonymous, if they prefer, or they can be quoted by name. They
MUST reside on Long Island, and have kid(s). I have enough quotes from
"experts" (ie, career counselors, psychologists), but need real stories from
the parents themselves.

I'm hoping to find someone very soon, hopefully before end of day Monday
(July 13). It would be a relatively brief phone call.

Thanks!

Jenna

631-757-1285

Jkern1 at optonline.net"