[Fredslist] Need some Gotham magic with intros to celebs and/ or politicians - help me Gotham

Tessa Marquis tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com
Fri Jul 10 14:41:20 EDT 2009

Hi Gothamites!

I am a volunteer for a Gala and Auction in New Haven in early October for a
cause that is dear to me.  [Note: I am respecting Gotham guidelines and
omitting the cause so please email me for more info - thanks!].  The event
will be a fundraiser and we need to have a high visibility keynoter or even
auctioneer, but a) there's no money, b) I don't know anybody famous anymore
(except for Fred!) They would also need to be someone who supports the
cause.

So, here is where I need help from Gotham:

I would like to get in touch with Mia Farrow, or Alec Baldwin or Amy
Sedaris, or Whoopie Goldberg, or Susan Sarandon, or Meryl Streep, or David
Letterman, or Hillary Clinton, or someone of that ilk to volunteer host the
event.  If I go through their agents there is no way they will do it for
no-fee.

I know I can count on Gotham to help me!

Tessa Marquis

~ Gotham New Haven

New Standard Institute, Inc.
84 Broad Street  |  Milford, CT 06460  |  USA
203.783.1582 x101
 <mailto:tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com>
tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com