[Fredslist] FW: Is Your Company One of the Best Companies in New York?

Lorri Zelman LZelman at spges.com
Wed Jul 8 15:43:10 EDT 2009

I hope everyone is enjoying the summer!

I am currently the Chair of the Best Companies to Work For in NY State
initiative and am working with Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC
program.  As such, I thought I'd forward on to Gotham information about
registering to participate in the program (below).  I know there are
many small companies represented and you do NOT need to be in Human
Resources to apply.

In this economy, I'm thrilled to be part of a fun and exciting program
that focuses on positive reinforcement.  Hope you agree.  Let me know if
you have any questions.

Thanks!

Lorri Zelman
Managing Director, Human Resources Practice
Solomon Page Group
260 Madison Avenue, 3rd Floor
New York, NY 10016
(212) 403-6170 / lzelman at spges.com