[Fredslist] Receptionist/Real Estate Trainee wanted for 3-4 days a week

Susan Cleary susanw.cleary at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 11:39:46 EDT 2009

Hello Gotham!

Manzione Real Estate is in need of a receptionist for 3-4 days a week who
would also like to learn the real estate business.
We are willing to pay for and sponsor the classes for someone who is
interested in getting licensed.

A good candidate just need to have pleasant phone presence and a willingness
to learn.

Compensation is commensurate with experience and skills.

We are eagerly awaiting interested applicants as we have our great new
exclusive that we need help with! Here's the link
www.manzioneredhookcoops.com <http://www.manzioneredhookcoops.com/>

Please call me or email direclty

Susan Cleary
susanw.cleary at gmail.com