[Fredslist] Postscript - Successful Gotham Connection

David Stein david at automatic-mail.com
Wed Jul 8 10:27:32 EDT 2009

We have seen Joel Schnur's work 1st hand and there are not enough good
things you can say about his effectiveness as a lobbyist.  He is also
a great guy.

He is great for raising money for non profits and anyone that needs
laws or rules adjusted to meet your needs.

Good Luck!

David Stein
347-581-7909

	Union Printing - Mailing - Electronic Marketing Since 1971