[Fredslist] Ride the Circuit to the Hinterlands

Judy Heft judithheft at optonline.net
Wed Jul 8 10:05:01 EDT 2009

The next meeting of our Fairfield Group is July 21st at the Greenwich Hyatt
at 8 AM Please join us for a delicious buffet breakfast and a great
discussion group led by Barry Monies. Circuit riders have told us we have
the best meeting and they love to come back for more. You won't be
disappointed. This is our last meeting until September.

WHERE: Greenwich Hyatt 1800 E Putnam Ave, Greenwich, CT 06830.

WHEN: Tuesday July 21, at 8 AM

WHO: Gotham Fairfield

HOW MUCH: $25.00

Please check with me first to clear any conflicts since we are a no compete
group.  Minutes from Westchester and the Bronx and the NYC train station.

Thanks and regards,

Judy

Judith Heft & Associates, LLC

Bill paying and daily management for busy individuals

office 203-978-1858

fax 203-978-1857

cell 917-494-3986

www.judithheft.com

 <mailto:judy at judithheft.com> judy at judithheft.com

LinkedIn profile: <http://www.linkedin.com/in/judyheft>
http://www.linkedin.com/in/judyheft

P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail