[Fredslist] Ride circuit Formica 1@ Sterling Bank July 8 - RSVP needed

Judie Judie at promotionalsolutions.biz
Mon Jul 6 10:05:04 EDT 2009

I hope everyone had a terrific holiday weekend.  We hope you can join us
this week at Sterling Bank. Please RSVP and/or check for conflict today so
we have update list for check in.  Have a nice summer.

Our next meetings---

Wednesday, July 8th
STERLING BANK -12:30-2pm
650 FIFTH AVENUE entrance on 52nd STREET

       Our host:  Steve Reisner, Sterling National Bank who has been
sitting if for our fabulous Bob Formica.

Sterling Bank:  Sterling Bancorp (NYSE:STL) is a New York based financial
holding company with a focus on small and mid-sized business markets.
Company assets are 1.7 billion.

A good lead:  seeking an individual of high net worth or mid sized
business. Also seeking business with Not for profits and unions

~Thanks to Steve for setting things up and of course for Bob who continues
to check in as he progresses on the road to recovery.  We are cheering for
you Bob and are glad to hear you are at Rehab...you're in the homes
stretch!

    Guests are welcome.  Visitors are asked to contact me prior to the
meeting to avoid any category conflict.  $45 Lunch fee  (Kosher meals $50)
can be paid online at   www.gothamnetworking.com   / Events area  up to 24
hours prior to the meeting.  Payment can also be made by check or cash at
the meeting.

  RSVP  to me by Friday, July 3rd   Space is limited.  We also need a list
of attendees for security, early responses are appreciated.

~~MARK YOUR CALENDARS- August 19th, Formica 1 Meeting, at the Friars,  will
feature Mitch Tobol of CGT Marketing will present on LINKEDIN.

All the best,
Judie
Judie Moceri
Promotional Solutions Int'l