[Fredslist] Something that Gotham Might Wish to Participate In

Adrian Miller amiller at adrianmiller.com
Sun Jul 5 21:33:46 EDT 2009

Joanne Meurer of ID Concepts will be presenting her Marketing Boot
Camp during Adrian's Network's virtual networking call on July 8,
2009, 8-9AM. During the call participants will learn about these
marketing issues:

º Is your marketing material providing you a selling advantage?
º Does your logo or identity portray an accurate reflection of who
you are?
º Are you presenting your image to a prospect  in a clear and concise
way?
º When was the last time you reviewed your selling tools?
º How do you know when it’s time to develop something new?
º How do you decide what you really need?

These are questions which every small business or professional
practice has asked at one time or another. They are not easy
questions to answer. There are many decisions to be made when it
comes to the type of material you can and should use when working
with your prospects or leads. There is no one solution that works for
every business. We will talk about the thought process that goes into
making some of those decisions. We will also discuss how to tie all
of these marketing pieces together to formulate one effective solution.

Click here to register for the July 8th, 2009 virtual networking
call. This networking call is available to both members and non-members.

Note to Readers: ID Concepts created the Adrian’s Network logo and
tag line.

Best

Adrian Miller Sales Training
516-767-9288
516-445-1135 (cell)
www.adrianmiller.com
http://www.adrianmiller.com/blog/

Join Adrian's Network
http://www.adriansnetwork.com

Follow me on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/amst

Connect to me on Linkedin:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/amillersalestraining

"What if we train them and they leave? What if we don't train them
and they stay?"