[Fredslist] Let Ruth play with your face

irene at eldercarenyc.org irene at eldercarenyc.org
Wed Jul 1 09:25:05 EDT 2009

I must tell you.if you don't let Ruth choose the right eye glasses for you
you're missing something wonderful.  Ruth will help you choose the glasses
that most compliment your face.  She is warm, smart and caring.  Her office
is beautiful and her staff is friendly and very professional.  Since I let
Ruth play with my face (her phrase for what she does) I actually like myself
in glasses, for someone who has worn glasses since she is 3 years old, this
is no small feat.
Ruth is a member on NY Healthcare Group and she can be reached at her store:
10/10 Optics
Madison and 26th
212-366-1010

Have fun with Ruth!!