[Fredslist] Office Space for Rent in Elmwood Park, NJ

rdomaleski at regalnyc.com rdomaleski at regalnyc.com
Sat Jan 31 07:41:53 EST 2009

Dear Gotham,
One of my friends is looking to rent office space in his law firm building located on a heavily traveled highway (Rt.46) in Elmwood Park, NJ. See details below:

I have a first floor office in my building here on Route 46 in Elmwood Park which just became vacant.  It consists of 4 rooms plus bath, but I am willing to rent less rooms and keep one or two for storage purposes for my files. If you know of anyone who needs office space, please let me know.  Thanks so much.
Dave 201-803-3273
davidscillieri at yahoo.com