[Fredslist] A film tribute to John Isaacs

David Henry dhenry at telenoticiasusa.com
Fri Jan 30 15:37:07 EST 2009

I encourage you all to watch this.  David did a great job in putting this
together and for those of you (like me) that did not know John Isaacs or
about him, this is worth watching.  I'm glad I had an opportunity now to see
what a great man he was.  I can see that he will be greatly missed.  Thanks,
David, for sharing this with us.

David P. Henry
TeleNoticias, LLC / NovoMedia, LLC
212-683-6000