[Fredslist] This Weeks current Promotion

Frederick Rockwell FrederickRockwell at msn.com
Thu Jan 29 22:11:37 EST 2009

Hi, My name is Rocky Rockwell & I live in Sunrise, Fl. (just West of Fort Lauderdale). I have been in business since 1989. I own & operate Rocky's Superkleen A Quality Dry Cleaners & Laundry with FREE Pickup & Delivery to Your Home or Office serving North Dade, All Broward and South Palm Beach Counties. Our services include :
* All Dry Cleaning * Laundered Shirts (Folded or on Hangers) * Wash, Dry & Fold service (also can have bed sheets washed & pressed)
* All comforters (dry cleaned & laundered) * All Leather & Suede Cleaning * Drapery Cleaning (free take down & rehang)
* All Alterations & Repairs * Shoe Care & Repair * Yacht Laundry (All services available to private Yachts serving All Marinas in South Florida)

We are available for emergency Pickup & with next Day Delivery at NO EXTRA CHARGE anywhere in Our service area.

We also have someone that can call You the night before We pickup to remind You to set the bag outside at Our prearranged spot to pickup or to remind You to take the bag to Your Office for pickup.

We can bill You per Delivery or monthly & accept personal checks, business checks, cash & Visa / Mastercard for payment.

I look forward to  becoming Friends with the members & networking with them and the new chapter of Gotham in the South Florida area.

I would like to ask if You have any Friends, Family or if You come to South Florida please give Us consideration for all Your Dry Cleaning needs or any of Our services listed above. We can be reached at 954-327-9292 & Our website address is www<http://www.rockyssuperkleen.com/>.RockysSuperkleen.<http://www.rockyssuperkleen./>

This Week only for New Customers : Get $15.00 FREE Dry Cleaning on Your first order & on Your next order send in 2 or more items to be Dry Cleaned at regular price and get any sized Laundered comforter for $10.99