[Fredslist] I shot him & he needs a job!

The Crown View, Inc. info at thecrownview.com
Wed Jan 28 13:58:15 EST 2009

Hi Tribal helpers!

Usually, when I videotape a wedding, my clients are pleasant and
friendly.
Occasionally, they are so fabulous, I would have them in my life in an
ongoing way.
Jonathan Borella and his beautiful bride, Jennifer, are just such
people.
When Jonathan arrived at the church on his wedding day, it didn't look
perfect to him.
He(the GROOM, mind you!) had pots of red poinsettias delivered to the
church,
just hours before the service. He arranged them himself, in his tux.
Clearly, Jon is not afraid to jump in and solve a problem.
This is a guy you want on your team; and, aren't you lucky, he's
looking for a new job.

Here's some particulars and resume is attached:

His expertise includes sponsorship strategy and development, event
marketing, and driving business with new/existing customers.  Key
strengths include developing strategic direction, brand building,
creative problem solving, communicating options and executing the
solution within a team environment.

Ideally, he is looking for something in sponsorships/events, and is
open to any challenge that may be out there that his qualifications
would qualify him for.  He has 3 1/2 years of procurement and 4 1/2
years of marketing experience, and received his MBA in marketing this
past June.

Thanks Gotham and please pass it on to anyone who knows anyone who
knows anyone...

You can contact him directly.

Stay warm & dry today,
Cayce