[Fredslist] Young attorneys seeking employment

Howard Segal howard at hwsegalpclaw.com
Tue Jan 27 15:38:58 EST 2009

        I am circulating the resumes of two young people (one recently laid
off by downsizing and a recent JD graduate) who are seeking positions as
attorneys.  I know them to be intelligent, conscientious, eager and
sensible.  Like many of their generation, they have been stymied in the
infancy of their professional careers by economic forces beyond their
control.
        I hope that Gotham's magic and the breadth of its reach can find one
or both of them a position from which they can flourish.
        If you know of any openings or opportunities, please contact them
directly.

Howard Segal
Howard W. Segal, P.C.
845 Third Avenue, Suite 1740