[Fredslist] FW: Nanny Help

Laurel Scarr-Konel lscarrkonel at ghsklaw.com
Mon Jan 26 11:01:34 EST 2009

I am forwarding an email I received from a friend who apparently knows a
wonderful nanny looking for work.  Please see below and contact Ola
directly.

Best regards,

Laurel Scarr-Konel
Grant, Herrmann, Schwartz & Klinger LLP
675 Third Avenue - Suite 1200
New York, NY 10017-5704
Tel: (212) 682-1800
Fax: (212) 682-1850
email: lscarrkonel at ghsklaw.com

Confidentiality Notice: This communication is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information
which is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from
disclosure.  If you have received this communication in error, please
notify us immediately and delete and/or discard all copies of this
communication.