[Fredslist] Queens Green Business Summit tomorrow!

David Marks Green Action Advocate david at greenactionadvocate.com
Thu Jan 22 13:50:37 EST 2009

Hi Gotham Family,

Tomorrow is the Queens Green Business Summit at Queens College. It
should be a very interesting event. I know the organizers and they have
done a fantastic job of putting together a great event. I encourage
anyone with green leaning business to attend. NYC Councilman Gennaro and
Councilwoman Quinn will be speaking in addition to some very prominent
local figures. Hope to see you there! Read more about it and register
for free here: http://www.queensgreenbusinesssummit.com/

Regards,

David L. Marks
Green Action Advocate