[Fredslist] Gotham Charitable Forum - February 10

Christopher Lamal clamal at lamal-law.com
Wed Jan 21 22:19:45 EST 2009

Our next Gotham Charitable Forum lunch will take place Tuesday, Feb 10, at
12:30 at Friars Club.  I'ts now been posted on the Gotham Networking web
site where you can register and pay online.

One of the topics we'll be discussing is the current economic crisis and how
various non-profits are--and might consider--dealing with the funding and
operational challenges they are facing in this environment.

All Gotham members are invited to our Feb 10 luncheon.  The fee is $45, but
there's no "non-compete" rule.  How more charitable can you be than that?

Chris Lamal
Christopher T. Lamal
Lamal Law Office
1040 Avenue of the Americas