[Fredslist] MA_NY: a different kind of networking event brought to you by Marc Lawrence & Adrian Miller

Adrian Miller amiller at adrianmiller.com
Mon Jan 19 18:14:58 EST 2009

Hi:

Marc Lawrence and Adrian Miller have teamed up to create MA_NY, a new
concept in business networking.

The first event will be held on Wednesday, February 4th, 6-8PM  at
the Terrace Club in NYC.

Our concept almost "assumes" networking success.  Attendees will be
met at the registration desk with a color-coded name tag. Folks
tagged with the same color will be known to share certain networking
affinities and, hence, should make a point of connecting to these
"like-colored" attendees.  Of course, mingling and networking with
other "colors" is also encouraged but to be certain, the "fellow
colors" will be good connections.

And, of course, our color match-up will be a great ice-breaker.
Please register as soon as possible; registration will be capped.

To Register:  https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-
xclick&hosted_button_id=2101267

MOST IMPORTANT:

Please complete the following information and return to Adrian.  If
you do not complete this information we cannot "color-code" your
matches.

1. Your primary business is:

2. Your ideal client is:

3. Your referral sources are:

We're pleased to mention that MA_NY is being sponsored by The Alcott
Group, New York's oldest PEO. They provide an affordable, single-
source solution for human resources compliance and administration,
employee benefits, payroll and workers' compensation.

Thanks. We look forward to seeing you on 2/4.

PS  Please let us know if you are interested in sponsoring this event.

Adrian Miller Sales Training
516-767-9288
516-445-1135 (cell)
www.adrianmiller.com
http://www.adrianmiller.com/blog/

http://www.askadrianmiller.com/

www.mysalesquestion.com/

See my book: The Blatant Truth: 50 Ways to Sales Success" at
http://www.theblatanttruth.com/

Follow me on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/amst

"What if we train them and they leave? What if we don't train them
and they stay?"