[Fredslist] Thank you! Residential Elevator Assistance

Beth Silver bsilver at doubetllc.com
Tue Jan 20 11:55:50 EST 2009

Hi:

I just wanted to thank everyone for getting back to me regarding Residential
Elevator Assistance request I sent a week or so ago. Your recommendations
were great! My grandmother actually fractured her hip a few days after
sending this request.

Jack Halpern (myelderadvocate.com and fellow Gotham member) is helping my
family with my grandmother's care. Once she grandmother is settled in rehab,
we will be able to reach out to see about the necessary next steps.  Special
thanks to Adrian Miller, for Jack's information!

If I can be of help to you, please do reach out!

Beth

Original Request

Good Morning!

My family needs to put an elevator or stair chair in my grandmother's home
on Long Island. I am guessing she will need some type of elevator, since her
stairs are made of stone.

If you know of anyone (contractor, architect or an elevator company) who can
assist with this project (where elevator can be put, installation, etc.), I
would appreciate their names and contact information.

Thanks so much!

Beth

Josh Zinder -http://www.joshuazinder.com/  609-924-5004 - In order to put a
residential elevator in a home, a contractor and/or architect needs to built
the elevator shaft and take all measurements. Joshua has done many
residential elevators, including his parents.

<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/members/resultsDetail.php?pId=1830&fullName
=George++Fehling&m=search&q=george%20fehling&START=0&sectionTitle=Search+res
ults+for+george+fehling&searchHow=LAST_NAME> George Fehling
Ramps/Lifts For Better Living Inc
Diversity Group
 <mailto:friendl2 at peoplepc.com> friendl2 at peoplepc.com

Thanks again!

Beth

Beth Silver
Doubet Consulting
310 East 75th Street, Suite 3H
New York, NY 10021
P: 212.472.4340
C: 917.209.2703
E: bsilver at doubetllc.com
W: www.doubetllc.com

Doubet Consulting
Target Advocates. Empowering Your Business
marketing/pr/strategy