[Fredslist] GREAT APT. IN HARLEM - $875/mo

Marcus Goldhaber marcusgoldhaber at mac.com
Mon Jan 19 14:07:37 EST 2009

Hi Group,

    This just came to me and I think it¹s a great opportunity!

$875 GREAT APT. IN HARLEM - $875/mo

Good-sized room available in 2-bedroom apt. in quiet building in safe
neighborhood. Apt. is located on quiet block with brownstones and has
hardwood floors, large living room with lots of light + nice bathroom and
kitchen. Conveniently located near 2, 3 express trains, large public
library, YMCA, 24-hr gym, laundromats + bodegas as well as supermarkets,
cleaners, restaurants + cutest cafe on corner. Walking distance from A, B,
C, D, 4, 5, 6 trains + the shops and banks at 125th Street.

Room has hardwood floors, large closet, window + cable-ready. Wireless
internet access also available.

Seeking non-smoking, clean, personable + responsible individual to share
with female.

Rent is $875/month + utilities. First month, last month + one month's
security required for move-in February 1st.

Please contact: jasminekh at gmail.com, if interested.

Thanks,
Marcus

Next Up...
Iridium Jazz Club
March 25th, 2009 ‹ 8:30pm & 10:30pm
Advanced Tickets available at:
www.marcusgoldhaber.com
**Free copy of new CD, Take Me Anywhere, with purchase**

Recent Press:
³4 Stars!² --  PEOPLE Magazine, Jan. 12th 09
³Wonderfully imaginative!² --  JazzTimes, Jan. 09
³Exciting and Fresh!² - JAZZIZ, Jan. 09
³Tasteful & Hip!² - Jazz Improv, Jan, 09