[Fredslist] Miracle on the River

Raj Goel raj at brainlink.com
Fri Jan 16 15:10:28 EST 2009

Janet, Lucas,

   I echo your sentiments.

   What is striking, is the fluidity and rapidity with which NYC has bounced back, and how as a city, we ARE full of optimists.

   We refuse to listen to the scaremongers, we refuse to batten down the hatches on our lives, and our hearts, for a few moments of perceived safety.

   The training, professionalism and skill of the pilot in performing this landing is simply amazing.

   What impresses me most, however, is that 148 passengers actually put on their seatbelts, put away the ipods and listened to the flight staff instructions.

   That makes me say *WOAH!*

Rajesh Goel, CISSP
cell (917) 685-7731
CTO: Brainlink International, Inc.