[Fredslist] "PROMO" F.C.R. Private Car Service Inc.

Jorge Guzman fcrpcs at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 16 13:20:59 EST 2009

** GOTHAM MEMBERS GET 10% Discount**
Tri-state Car & Limo Transportation Services Available.Airports, Hourly, Tours, Door to Door, In / Out of Town. We provide a Fast, Courteous, and Reliable Service and work very hard to stand up for our companies name. Executive, Corporate and Personal Accounts Welcome.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or comments.
You have tried the rest, now try the Best !

F.C.R.
Private Car Service Inc.1(917) 535-5145