[Fredslist] Amazing Nanny/Caregiver for Hire - I know her Personally

Michael Zeldes Michael.Zeldes at hubinternational.com
Fri Jan 16 10:29:38 EST 2009

Please see the below message from a dear friend of mine. I know her
Nanny personally and anyone would be lucky to have her.....

Due to recent unfortunate events (me losing my job at Random House after
24 years, but that's another story), we've had to let our incredible
babysitter Babsie McCoy go. Do you know anyone who needs a nanny,
housekeeper or aid to an elderly friend or relative?

If so, they would be very lucky to have Babsie in their lives. Suffice
it to say, we've trusted her with our kids, our cars, our home and our
credit cards over the last ten years and she's proven to be an
exceptional employee and team player: reliable, responsible, loyal and
loving. I can't recommend her highly enough and would love to refer her
to anyone you may know who could use her.

Thank you and hope to be in touch soon, barb

You can contact my friend Barb Burg Schiefflin at
bburgschieffelin at mac.com or 914-591-9773. Better to mention me than
Gotham as she is not a Gothamite as yet!

Michael Zeldes

Senior Vice President

Hub International Northeast

1065 Avenue of the Americas