[Fredslist] Thank you to Gotham Fort Lauderdale

Robert robert at barterluxury.com
Fri Jan 16 09:22:09 EST 2009

Dear Gotham,

I would like to thank Ester Horowitz and Rona Wexler for attending our
South Florida Gotham meeting last night. Probably the longest meeting in
Gotham history! The last guests did not leave until 10pm and we started
our meeting with networking at 6:30pm but everyone was so caught up with
chatting and getting to know each other after the formal part of our
meeting that it just kept going.

Ester and Rona were able to extol the virtues of Gotham and their
personal experiences through the years. Their contribution was
invaluable to our meeting and we only hope we have the continued good
fortune to always have at least one guest from another Gotham Group at
every future meeting. They entered that room with big smiles, enthusiasm
and the feeling of being amongst friends.

We here in Florida can offer a lot of help to anyone across the US who
needs our support for business, social or family matters. This has
already been proven many times in our short existence. We are building
this group from the ground up and we cannot do it without the help of
all of Gotham. Your participation through introducing friends, business
colleagues and family has given us interested potential members who have
an open mind and heart when they arrive. We ask that you continue to
send these good people our way and we will do everything we can to give
them a supreme Gotham experience.

We have a schedule of all future meetings posted on the website for
South Florida. We look forward to you joining us and escaping the cold
North. I can get any Gothamite or their family and friends extreme
discounts on rooms in Ft. Lauderdale.

I thank my Co-Chair Ira Hecht and my Assistant Group Coordinator Rodney
Robinson for their hard work preparing and conducting the meeting.

Robert Esposito
Barter Luxury Marketing, Inc.
robert at barterluxury.com
www.barterluxury.com