[Fredslist] Next Gotham Charitable Forum Luncheon - Feb 10 - Mark Your Calendar - Feb

Christopher Lamal clamal at lamal-law.com
Tue Jan 13 02:51:44 EST 2009

Gotham's next Charitable Forum luncheon will take place Tuesday, Feb. 10 at
(where else?) Friars Club.

All Gothamites interested in charitable/non-profit endeavors are welcome.
And that should include all Gothamites who truly believe in the Gotham motto
that it truly is "better to give than to receive!"

One of the topics of our luncheon will be on the subject of how non-profits
are addressing/ can address the challenges facing non-profits in the current
economic crisis.

Hope to see you then and there.

Register online on the Gotham website.

Best to you all as we all face a challenging year

Chris Lamal
Christopher T. Lamal
Lamal Law Office
1040 Avenue of the Americas