[Fredslist] PRINCIPAL BUYERS WANTED FOR PRECIOUS COMMODITIES

Steve Kirschner skirschner at lifton.com
Mon Jan 12 08:31:21 EST 2009

Gotham  Members:

Please let me know if you can direct me to buyers (principals) for the
following commodities for which I have direct accesss with UNLIMITED
capacity.

Advance proof of funds required.

Your help will be greatly appreciated and respected!

FUEL    /  Buyers:  AIRLINES  (COB)  (no brokers or intermediaries)
                             no resellers ( unless have 5 yr. experience )
                             no future traders or option traders.

CRUDE:  ( DAR Mid Grade )

             Blend assays and spec sheets ( full chemical
components-properties provided )

             Required: on written letterhead of refinery buyer. (No Brokers)

DIAMONDS

              $40M test buy/ Seller's general counsel sets up proper account
type for purchase.

GOLD   Only buyers considered are banks and institutions.

CEMENT   No brokers.

Thank you !!

Steve

H. Stephen Kirschner
Director Investment Sales Division
LIFTON FINANCIAL GROUP, LLC
(T) 631 750 6662
(F) 631 750 6663
(C) 516 528 2288
EMAIL:  <mailto:SKIRSCHNER at LIFTON.COM> SKIRSCHNER at LIFTON.COM