[Fredslist] Judy Mines to the Rescue!

Linda Queenie Newman lindarnewman at verizon.net
Fri Jan 9 18:04:38 EST 2009

Hello Along the Network,

Kudos to the one and only Judy Mines for her quick turnaround in helping a future Gothamite.

Within a two hour window, Judy made a perfect connection for a first year law school student (Syracuse) who wants to clerk for a judge this summer.

Judy made me look like I can walk on water.

Hopefully, he will have the experience of his dreams and become a Charter member of the young professionals group.

If you don't yet know Judy, be sure to search the database for her and schedule some time to meet her. She is a true Gotham Gem.

Best,

Queenie