[Fredslist] Traffic Court, Ugh! ^%@%&(#

Joel Schnur joel at schnurassociates.com
Fri Jan 9 11:47:21 EST 2009

Along the Network:

Well it finally happened. There was a ticket I could not fix, oops,
influence, oops ! Of course that is only a joke. Those things don't happen.

Let me start again.

A friend of mine called for some advice on a ticket that he got that, of
course, he didn't deserve. Realizing the complexity of his situation and
what the addition of additional points on his license would do to his
insurance, I sent him straight to my friend, Matt Weiss.

Matt runs a very customer service-oriented business-he fights all kinds of
traffic tickets and he does it better than anyone I know.  My traffic
violating friend had his day in court and left smiling J with no additional
points on his record. I think the Highway Patrol cop is still scratching his
head as to what happened.

Bottom line. If you ever find yourself in a similar situation, please call
Matt Weiss directly at 212-683-7373  X12. His website is
www.nytrafficticket.com.

As my grandmother used to say about doctors and lawyers, " you should never
need them."

But we all do and Matt is the guy to call for anything dealing with your
driving license.

All the best.

Joel

___________________________