[Fredslist] NJ office to share

Laraine Schwartz lschwartz5300 at aol.com
Fri Jan 9 12:17:23 EST 2009

Hi All, If you or someone you know is seeking to cut down expenses and share our lovely office space in West New York, NJ, have them call me.? This bright, furnished space would be great for any profession, be it accountant, therapist, mortgage broker, lawyer, financial advisor, insurance agent--you name it.? Space for receptionist and secretaries and internet and phone ready.? Happy new year to you all!! best wishes, Lari

Laraine E. Schwartz, Esq.
Lynne M. Winograd and Laraine E. Schwartz
Attorneys at Law
400 60th Street
West New York, New Jersey 07093
tel: 201-770-9990