[Fredslist] Opportunity for free publicity ...

anna at lieberbrewster.com anna at lieberbrewster.com
Fri Jan 9 09:53:18 EST 2009

Hi Gotham,

I¹ve been asked to write an article on how employees can pose a risk to your
business with respect to technology.

I¹d love to feature some Gotham business owners. Here¹s your opportunity for
publicity in a well-known business publication. Or if you don¹t want your
name published, please submit your story and we will not use your name.
Either way, I need your help.

I¹m looking for case studies or quotes by business owners citing examples of
how they¹ve been hurt by employees as it relates to technology: ie, security
compromises, tech failures, social networking, blogging and privacy, leaks
to competitors, etc. Or ideas on how you protect yourself from security
compromises or tech problems due to employees.

Thanks in advance for the Gotham magic.

Warm regards,
Anna

Anna Lieber